Sunday 27 September 2015

Autumn make up 2015

                                                                          Hey guys!
One thing I LOVE about autumn,apart from the jumpers and hot chocolates, is that I can change my make up look (am I the only one?) not that anyone is stopping me otherwise i feel its only necessary to switch up my lipsticks and eye shadows when the whether changes. This look consists of a gold eye and berry lip and I am soooo excited to be posting this! and i really hope you enjoy it too!

Products I used:

Skin:

Rimmel wake me up foundation in 100 ivory
Collection lasting perfection concealer in fair
E.L.F mineral booster loose powder
Bourjois chocolate bronzing powder and highlighter
Chanel merizing blush in 05

Brows:

Barry M brow kit

Eyes:

Mac eye shadow in Amber lights
Seventeen Kohl pencil in black
Soap and Glory thick and fast mascara

lips:

Either; Body shop lip liner in Mauve berry on its own 
Or; Body shop colour crush lipstick in 125(red undertones),Body shop colour crush in 240(purple undertones)
What i use usually;Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 01(Red nose day)
(I apologise for the long list)

Right,to get into it I put a pump of my foundation on the back of hand and using my Real techniques buffing brush I blend a bit each time till my face is fully covered and there isn't any lines etc. This foundation is more dewy looking so it gives more of a glow than a matte finish but not a horrible shine;A healthy shine.
Next I use my concealer in a V shape under my eyes and on any imperfections,scars and spots then pat that into my skin using either a brush or the tip of my finger.
Then I go in with bronzer contouring my cheek bones(sucking them in like a fish...funny)on my temples,basically anywhere you would catch a tan naturally (MAKE SURE not to put to much on your brush you don't want to look muddy.A little goes a long way) Blend,Blend,Blend!
If your using blusher swirl your brush in the pan,tap off the excess and apply to the apples of your cheeks,if you dont have prominent apples(what did i just say O.o) just smile and they should pop right out :) 
After powdering,i go onto my brows,using any angled brush,i use a gel eyeliner brush,dip into whatever powder/wax your using. I stick to powder i just find it more natural and its easier to correct if you make a mistake,if you arent confident or are new using a powder or wax  you could always use an eyebrow mascara(my favourite is Maybeline brow drama its inexpensive and the brush is soooo cool) and starting from the MIDDLE of your brow brush gently in small strokes to the tail of your eyebrow following the natural shape use the left over powder on your brush to fill in the front this is so you dont have that square looking front (unless you like that then go right ahead)
Now my favourite bit the gold eyes! i curl my eyelashes first i recommend doing this first just so you dont mess up your eyeliner or shadow then i use the a 'smoky eye' brush packing the mac Amber lights eyeshadow on to the brush(in fact you dont even need that much on the brush its so pigmented! i did a review on this last week check it out!) Starting from the middle of my lid i move it across till the full lid is covered blending it slightly through the crease.
This is optional but i like to use a light brown shadow(i tend to use my bronzer) apply it to the outer coner of your eye and pull it through and slightly over your crease then blend the colours together making a smoky effect
(TIP:to make it even more smoky i use the black kohl pencil drawing a thin line and smudging it out) 
Line your water line and with the Amber lights use a small brush drag it from the corner of the bottom of your eye to the middle.The same with the darker colour but the opposite side.
Thats all theres left to do now is the lip stick which is pretty easy if you apply lip liner dont over draw your lips and you could even colour lips in this can act as a 'primer' for your lipstick and it will last longer!

I really hope you enjoyed this long ass 'tutorial thing ' in the future i will start doing youtube tutorials soo keep an eye out for them! If you enjoyed this be sure to comment any feed back or suggestions of anything,thank you so much for reading,
                                                        speak to you soon,                                                                                                                                              Bella B x


No comments:

Post a Comment