Friday 1 January 2016

Elf blush Review

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year,My mission is to post on here every Friday at 5pm so I hope your all looking forward to that cause I sure am.
As its the first day of 2016, I thought id do multiple reviews on different make up I recently got!


     Elf Blush in Mellow Mauve







This is my first blush from elf and will NOT be my last! In the picture it is a lot lighter than what it actually is,but as the name suggests it is a mauve colour (brown/maroon) which means it goes very will in the autumn/winter seasons to give a bit of colour to your cheeks. I'm really not a blush kind of person as I don't want to risk looking like i've run a marathon but this is very pigmented but not so much that you cant control what goes on your face,of course you could build it up to a more intense colour but in one stroke you can have a really natural look.Many reviews i've seen people have said that Elf blushes are dupes of the Nars blushes the product and packaging so i'm going to pick up a few more of these considering there a fraction of the price of a high end product.

I hope you enjoyed reading this review and would love it if you check out my other reviews and blog                                                                             posts!
                                                               speak to you soon
                                                                         Bella B x
 Also comment below if you'd like me to do anything (Reviews,DIYs,Recipes etc) specifically im                                                                      open for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment