Friday 1 January 2016

Mac Golden Hours Mineralised Eyeshadow Review

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year,My mission is to post on here every Friday at 5pm so I hope your all looking forward to that cause I sure am.
As its the first day of 2016, I thought id do multiple reviews on different make up I recently got!



Mac Golden Hours Mineralised                    eye shadow                    





This eye shadow is split up of 4 different golden shimmers that can either be swirled together or used as separate individually beautiful colours.I used the lightest shade as a highlight on the top of my cheekbones and on my brow bone arches. I used the darkest shade in my crease and then mixed the other two browns swiping them all over my lid and blended them all together.As i said they are all shimmers but very subtly and pretty (you wont have chunks of glitter all over your face). It is in the classic mac black packaging and is perfect for travelling if you want to add a little something to your normal make up! It is also great for newbies who don't know what to buy because you get 4 in one.

I hope you all enjoyed or gained something from reading this,id appreciate it if you all checked out                                                   my other reviews and blog posts as well!
                                                            speak to you all soon
                                                                     Bella B x
Also comment below if you'd like me to do anything (Reviews,DIYs,Recipes etc) specifically im                                                                      open for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment