Friday 29 January 2016

10 facts about me

Hey guys,
Today I'm doing 10 random facts about me that'll help you know even more about me

1) I have 3 brothers and 1 sister - I am the middle child.

2) My favourite place to be is Cornwall.

3) My actual first name is Annabella-Poppy but everyone calls me Bella.

4) Even though I'm very shy my favourite subject is drama.

5) In my friendship group my nickname is 'shortie' because all of my friends are so much taller than me.

6)when i was younger I use to write fictional stories  about how I wanted my life to be,I think I still have them to this day 😂
7) I like express my self through writing and drawing.

8) I am slightly obsessed with The vampire diaries,pretty little liars and Super Natural

9)My favourite food is pizza and mozzarella.
  
10)When I finish school I want to go to college to do beauty and be a part time youtuber/blogger.

I know this wasn't the best post but I have been really busy lately and didn't have time to write a big post,I promise they will get better but check out my other posts

                                                       Speak to you soon,
                                                             Bella B x

No comments:

Post a Comment